To assist you in entering the Chinese market, we have designed a 3 tiers approach that can get you there fast and cost effectively. Our plan will expand with you as your business grows in the future.
A. Level 1 – Establish a branch office in Shanghai. This is the basic plan that can
be set up in days/weeks and will cost the least amount. It gives you the
exposure and a contacting point for the huge potential Chinese customers or
suppliers. There will be no direct selling involved at this level. With a low
monthly flat fee, we will provide you with:
1. An office location in Shanghai to meet with potential customers. It is staffed
with employees who are multilingual.
2. Handle all your local emails/phone calls and provide summary translations as
needed on a limited basis. You will be provided with two phone numbers for
your customers to call, one in Shanghai and one in the U.S. Both phones will
ring in the Shanghai office. No need to pay for international long distance
calls to reach your Shanghai office or losing sleep due to the 12 to 16 hours
time difference. Our staff will handle the calls or relate the messages to you
3. Demonstrate or display your products, mailing company brochures and
advertisement materials as requested (at cost +10%).
4. Handle basic logistic, management, government, or other issues as they
B. Level 2 – Sell product in China. Your product can be sold directly in China using
local sales representative or distributors, or directly from your overseas plants,
or from China to other countries. With additional monthly flat fee and cost plus
10% or commission, we will provide/assist you with (in addition to Level 1
1. Applying for all necessary licenses and provide local references as needed to
sell your product locally in China.
2. Help you set up local sales representative or distributors, or act as your local
3. Provide basic financial and accounting services to support the sales activities
4. Formula basic strategies and consulting services to support and expand the
sales activities through, e.g., local advertisement, infomercial, media
advertisement, bill boards, etc.
C. Level 3 – Establish company/product brand name in China. We will assist you
to develop marketing/sales campaigns for major push into the Chinese market,
either locally, area wide or nationally.
1. Full fledge sales and marketing campaigns to penetrate/expand into the
2. Establish sales offices in multiple cities, e.g. Beijing, Hong Kong,
Guangzhou, Taiwan, etc.
3. Form alliances with other Chinese corporations to further the market
penetration and to create product synergism.
Please email us at email@example.com and let us go to work for you immediately!